New on-line payment option for textbook and school related fees for families will be available beginning September 1, 2020.
The Paoli Community School Corporation is pleased to introduce a new program called e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school’s website. The e~Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other online banking services. The Corporation does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a $3.00 convenience fee per transaction. There is a $1.00 convenience fee for each electronic checking payment transaction that you make. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad.” When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
e~Funds for Schools does not replace the current online meal account payment system offered by EZPay. You will continue to make meal payments through EZPay. You will use e~Funds for Schools for textbook and other school related items.
How does e~Funds for Schools work?
• Access the Parent website from the school’s web page
• Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
• Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
• Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
• Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one- time payment.
• Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.